Sayfalar

20 Kasım 2013 Çarşamba

BEGINNING TO IELS EXAM FOR 2014 APRIL

Today, I decided to start IELS training with Cambridge Univsersity publishs, books, CD etc. I aim to gain 6.5 point. My current English level is upper indermadaiate and would like to promote to Advance, maybe native.
I will share the all documents, tips and other beneficial tips once I learnt and comprehend new issues.

THAT or WHICH
My first sharing about That & Which:
Summary, if you have to give more details, you must use THAT. However, if a details is not necessary and not important about meaning of sentence you must use WHICH.

The insurances that they considered in below video:


The movie that we saw last weekend was really good. --> There are a lot of video, so person will want to learn details and will ask you "Which video was good?". So, you must give more information.

The table, which I bought from Ikea was cheap. --> You already speak about smth (table), you gave extra information. Person will request or ask question after sentence "Where did you buy it from?" It is only necessary in case of asking you.
(Video is quoted from EngVid, I absolutely advice EngVid membership)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder